Patriotic Mini Pancakes
While trying to think of creative and easy party ideas this 4th of July, we found these scrumptious sounding mini pancake stacks from Modern Parent’s Messy Kids that we couldn’t resist. Fluffy, delicious mini pancakes can be made using your favorite traditional or gluten free batter. We love that the recipe includes the dairy free coconut whip for those with diary sensitivities. This would make a perfect 4th of July breakfast or a fun and unique dessert for a BBQ or pool party.
- 18 mini pancakes (Make using your favorite pancake batter recipe)
- 1 cup freshly whipped cream, whipped topping or coconut whip
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 banana, sliced
- 6 whole strawberries
- powdered sugar, for dusting
- Layer 1: pancake, whipped cream, blueberries. (Helpful tip: Don’t go too crazy with the whipped cream or your stack will fall flat.)
- Layer 2: pancake, whipped cream, bananas.
- Layer 3: pancake, whipped cream, strawberry.
- Dust with powdered sugar and add a wooden pick or mini flag to stabilize. Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for a few hours. Just remember that bananas will start to brown after a bit and that might ruin your presentation.
We would love to taste all the patriotic mini stacks, but we’ll settle for a photo. Send your photos to Miranda @ CulinaryStaffing.com after you give this a shot or just leave a comment to let us know how they turned out. Have a safe and happy Fourth of July celebration.
- by admin
- posted at 1:08 am
- July 4, 2013
Comments in this post are closed.